Monday, March 12, 2012

Tool #11

1. What are your favorite tools you now have in your personal technology toolbox? Briefly describe a particular activity that you will plan for your students using at least one of these new tools.
Some of my favorite tools include Wordle; Animoto ; Poll Everywhere, Skype, and Edmoto. I plan to use Stock Market Apps to carry out my stock market game.
I want to get where all students are comfortable using the devices and understand how to use technology effectively. 
2. How have you transformed your thinking about the learning that will take place in your classroom? How has your vision for your classroom changed? Are you going to need to make any changes to your classroom to accommodate the 21st Century learner?
I believe that the same learning will take place, just in a different manner. I believe technology will just facilitate the learning process. It will be a transition for me to let the students use this technology in place of the traditional teaching that I am used to. I will have to give up normal class time to teach kids technology. .
3. Were there any unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
I learned a lot about different tools to help the learning process. I feel that technology is something I will need to begin incorporating more into my curriculum. Hopefully I will be able to create an environment that will allow the students to take control of their learning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment